We’re always looking for talented, professional performers to help us produce adventurous theatre. We work with both Equity and non-Equity actors, and we cast locally, as well as around the country. If you’re interested in performing on our stage, stay tuned to this page for audition opportunities.
Are you a theatre professional interested in working with us? We want to meet you! We accept applications from directors, designers, technicians, and other professionals year-round. To submit your interest in working with us email Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amphibian welcomes script submissions from March 1 through June 30 of each year.
Scripts should fit the following criteria:
- small cast (5 or fewer)
- author is a member of the Dramatists Guild
- only one script per author per year
To submit a script:
- Send a hard copy of the first 20 pages of the script, along with a title page, character breakdown, production history (if any) and a playwright bio.
- Script pages should be numbered.
- Electronic submissions will not be accepted in the preliminary round.
Mail to:Amphibian Stage Productions
Attn: Literary Department
120 South Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76104
What to expect:
- All submissions will be read by a minimum of two readers.
- All submissions will receive a response no later than October 1 of the year it was submitted.
- Please do not follow up before October 1.
We have internship opportunities available during the fall and spring semesters and during the summer. For more information email Allen at email@example.com.
We couldn’t do what we do without the help of our dedicated volunteers. We are always looking for extra help around the theater whether it’s wrapping cookies, sending mailings, or working front of house at showtime, we need you! For more information email Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not currently have any open positions. Please check back periodically.