We’re always looking for talented, professional performers to help us produce adventurous theatre. We work with both Equity and non-Equity actors, and we cast locally, as well as around the country. If you’re interested in performing on our stage, stay tuned to this page for audition opportunities.
Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins by Eric Kimmel
- Four versatile, highly collaborative adult actors/musicians of any age. Bonus points if you play violin, clarinet, accordion, trombone, trumpet, piano, guitar or bass.
ABOUT THE PLAY
Goblins haunt the synagogue at the top of the hill. Hershel of Ostropol takes it upon himself to face the goblins and save Hanukkah. An original adaptation of the Caldecott honored book by Eric Kimmel, Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins is a celebration of a child's imagination with an original klezmer score, feats of puppetry, and maybe some actors on stilts. An Amphibian holiday first.
Are you a theatre professional interested in working with us? We want to meet you! We accept applications from directors, designers, technicians, and other professionals year-round.
Amphibian welcomes script submissions from March 1 through June 30 of each year.
Scripts should fit the following criteria:
- small cast (5 or fewer)
- author is a member of the Dramatists Guild
- only one script per author per year
To submit a script:
- Send a hard copy of the first 20 pages of the script, along with a title page, character breakdown, production history (if any) and a playwright bio.
- Script pages should be numbered.
- Electronic submissions will not be accepted in the preliminary round.
Mail to:Amphibian Stage Productions
Attn: Literary Department
120 South Main Street
Fort Worth, TX 76104
What to expect:
- All submissions will be read by a minimum of two readers.
- All submissions will receive a response no later than October 1 of the year it was submitted.
- Please do not follow up before October 1.
We have internship opportunities available during the fall and spring semesters and during the summer. For more information email Linsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We couldn’t do what we do without the help of our dedicated volunteers. We are always looking for extra help around the theater whether it’s wrapping cookies, sending mailings, or working front of house at showtime, we need you! For more information email Scott at email@example.com.
We do not currently have any open positions. Please check back periodically.